Vacancy for Financial controller in Kyiv, Ukraine
WP Merchandise is a Ukrainian company that is producing cool plush items (characters, armor, artifacts and elements of cloths) for fans of popular video games, comics, esport games.
Now we open a vacancy of Financial Controller, a part of WP Merchandise Finance Department. On this position, you will provide financial and business support for different functions of WP Merchandise in terms of financial modelling, business forecasting and performance measurement.
Duties and responsibilities
- to drive company business planning process through critical assessment and valuation of different projects/ business streams (both new and existing ones);
- to cooperate with tax and legal team regarding financial flow management, tax optimization, etc;
- to cooperate with external consultants on tax/ accounting issues in different countries, where our OpCo’s are situated;
- to perform monthly financial analysis across various business lines and segments to drive management decisions;
- to assess production profitability;
- to make payment planning and financial flow management (without fundraising);
- to provide ad-hoc support for senior executives to create transparency of financial results and business performance.
- BS/ MS degree in Finance or Economics and other related fields;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in big4 or multinational companies;
- sufficient understanding of accounting principles/ IFRS;
- knowledge of financial theory, business valuation and profitability assessment;
- advanced using of Excel and PPT;
- working level of English, both written and verbal.
Will be a plus
- professional certification (CFA, ACCA, CIMA, etc);
- practical knowledge of VBA and SQL.
Benefits of working in WP Merchandise:
- work schedule 10.00-19.00 Monday-Friday;
- stable and on-time payment of salary;
- paid vacation and sick leaves;
- comfortable office 5 minutes walking from Pozniaky m.st., "no dress code" policy;
- corporate medical insurance after 6 months of working;
- free corporate English lessons, compensation of tuition, access to corporate library.