Vacancy for Global Tax Manager in Almere (the Netherlands)Jobs 18.03.2020
Global Tax Manager
Reporting to: Chief Risk Management Officer (CRMO)
Hours: 16-24 hours per week
At RGF Staffing
At RGF Staffing our focus is on creating new value for our society to contribute to a brighter world where all individuals can live life to the fullest. We are a global business operating across 12 countries, supporting 400,000 people each day to find jobs. We create opportunities for life.
We are looking for a Global Tax Manager to join our headquarters office in Almere.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of the defined Recruit Tax Policy within the Staffing Business Unit. More specifically your focus is on RGF Staffing’s tax strategy & planning, transfer pricing issues within the Staffing Business Unit, tax compliance and tax accounting. You will also provide advice and support to the local tax and finance teams in Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Australia, the US, Japan and Recruit Holdings (RHC). Together with the local teams you will be working to monitor RGF Staffing’s overall tax exposure and optimize it’s tax position.
Due to the continuous growth and transition of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time.
Providing quality outputs, including:
- A full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within applicable timeframes
- Building relationships and work together with the local finance and tax teams within the Staffing SBU, the tax team of RHC in Japan and the tax teams of the other SBU’s (HR Tech, Media & Solutions) of the Recruit Group Family to provide excellent tax planning, tax consulting and tax expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review and advice around complex issues
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve tax processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare any tax filings, documentation and handle all information data requests
- Advise on, implement and monitor the transfer pricing aspects of intercompany transactions within the Staffing SBU in line with (inter)national transfer pricing laws and regulations and the Recruit Group Tax Policy
What we need from you
- You’re in the possession of a Master degree in Fiscal Economics or Fiscal Law
- You obtain at least 7 years of corporate tax experience with international operating corporations
- You’ll bring knowledge of, experience and proven skills with tax accounting, transfer pricing, international tax regulations and Dutch tax law
- You’re highly analytical, motivated, confident, enthusiastic and works well in a team and individually
- You’ll have the ability to think broadly and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills, proven experience of providing high quality support to senior leaders
- Strong collaboration & matrix management skills required, planful, comfortable with the detail
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity
- You’ll bring a strong business focus, and you’re able to see the bigger picture and work at a strategic level, yet know the details
- You’re a strong communicator and are fluent in Dutch and English
- You’re happy to travel, as some travel may be required
What do you get in return?
- Flexible working hours with the option of working from home
- A competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- 25 vacation days (based on a 40-hour working week)
- Located in the heart of Almere, close to the train station
If you recognize yourself in the described profile and you would like to work in an international and changing environment, don’t hesitate to apply! You can send your resume including a motivation letter via email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this job opening Janet is happy to take your call. You can reach her via +31 (0) 6 28 22 03 79.
Commitment from RGF Staffing
RGF Staffing believes that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining our people by offering an inclusive workplace where talent is recognised, developed and rewarded.