Call for Applications: Master Programme on Higher Education, Research and Innovation ManagementMaster 17.10.2018
The Master in Research and Innovation in Higher Education (MARIHE) application period for student intake 2019 is now open.
MARIHE is a two-year Erasmus Mundus master programme supported by the European Union. It offers:
- a high quality master programme on higher education, research and innovation management, with a truly global perspective
- full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities
- a 2-year full-time cross-cultural study journey - students will study in at least three different countries
- an intensive training experience in small groups of international top students
- an international network of recognized partner institutions, scholars, practitioners and alumni
- excellent job perspectives (PhD positions, higher education management, policy making etc.)
The application period for student intake 2019 (participation in MARIHE as scholarship holder) is now open until 05 December 2018, 11.00 p.m. Central European Time. For more information, please visit the MARIHE website.