English-taught Master level programs in RussiaMaster 07.06.2019
Institute for Social Sciences of the Russian Presidential Academy, RANEPA in Russia opens call for International Students to apply for English-taught Master level programs. The deadline of the scholarship application is August 1, 2019.
These scholarships will be given to foreign students who eager and optimistic for their bright future. Applicants must be involved in activities that demonstrate their leadership potential.
Degree Level: The Scholarship is available for Masters degree programs.
- MSc in Global Leadership (+MBA/MPA)
- MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA)
- MSc in Project Management (Workshops with top managers and experts from all over the world)
- MSc in International Business (Only cases, practice and live experience)
- MSc in Global Public Policy (1 year in Moscow, 1 year in Saint-Petersburg)
- MBA/EMBA (with Kingston Business School)
Scholarship benefits: Any prospective student can get a scholarship. Those of you who are good at studying, those who have tried working, and those who had a lot of conference experiences will have more preferences. In the true spirit of democracy, we are giving you a chance to make an informed choice and the first step on your career staircase.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an foreigner (non Russian)
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities or potential to become a leader of your generation
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Application Procedure: Fill the application form and submit here (http://en.ion.ranepa.ru/admissions/how-to-apply-graduates/)
Our website: http://en.ion.ranepa.ru/
Deadline: 1 August 2019