Call for Applications: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021 for International StudentsMaster 02.05.2020
Deadline: 30 April 2021
A New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021-2022 will be open from November 1, 2020. New Zealand Scholarship will change and enrich your life with wonderful academic and living experiences. The entire New Zealand scholarship experience from developing your mind and your career, to enjoying the relaxed Kiwi lifestyle and culture, has the potential to shape your life in the most enriching ways.
Securing a New Zealand Scholarship and studying abroad in New Zealand will be one of the best things you ever do.
The winners of New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021-2022 will receive the following benefits:
- New Zealand will sponsor their full tuition fees
- living allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week. This will help with a scholar’s basic living expenses, but it is not enough to cover the living costs of any family members
- an establishment allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials
- medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- travel to and from your own country. This is for travel from your own country at the start of the scholarship, and for return travel at the end of your scholarship
- travel insurance
- travel home during your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship)
- help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students
Your education institution will organize your travel and look after you on arrival
The International Students Office at your university or education institution will organize travel to your study location and your accommodation. They will also look after you on arrival in your study location. They can answer any questions you may have about your courses, financial allowances or payments.
Each year, we conduct one round of scholarship applications for each country.
If you are successful, you will start your study in semester one in February or March of the following year. (The exception is when your study programme is only available from semester two.) Check the website of your education institution for the exact start dates for your courses. You must be available to start your study on time.
The international student office at your preferred education institution will make sure you arrive at your study location before your courses start. You will have to time for orientation and to settle into your new accommodation.
For more information website