Call for Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Paris, FrancePhD 26.02.2018
The Labex ECODEC is a research consortium in Economics and Decision Sciences common to three leading French higher education institutions based in the larger Paris area: Ecole Polytechnique, ENSAE and HEC Paris. The Labex ECODEC is launching a Call for Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Fellowships, rewarded with:
– Doctoral fellowships for 2018-2021 (until the end of the third year of the PhD);
– One-year fellowships to complete a PhD thesis for 2018-2019;
– One-year postdoctoral fellowships for 2018-2019.
The application package includes:
- A cover letter with the name of a potential supervisor among the group;
- A research statement specifying object and methodology (not more than 2 pages);
- A letter from the potential supervisor in support of the project;
- A Curriculum vita (with the address of the candidate, phone and e-mail contact).
In addition, for postdoctoral fellowships:
- The Ph.D. dissertation or papers/preprint;
- Reference letters, including one from the PhD advisor. A letter from a member of the research group with whom the candidate is willing to interact will be appreciated.
Selection will be based on excellence and a research project matching the area’s research agenda.
Reviewers: please sign in with the username and password info that we sent you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the submission process.