Call for Applications: Fix ScholarshipsScholarships & Grants 26.03.2020
Deadline: 31 march 2020
Well done! You are 50% closer to becoming a Fix Scholar! It is important that once you have read through the criteria and have completed the Fix Scholarship application.
Criteria for Fix Scholarship
• Student must have High School Qualification (Tertiary qualification is an advantage)
• Good English language skills are necessity in order to actively participate in academic debate
• We require a minimum of Matriculation certificate-level competence in Mathematics and skills in the use of a scientific or financial calculator. Competence in MS Word Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser.
• Student must be able to maintain an academic average of 60% and higher
• Student must supply two good references
• Student must have entrepreneurial spirit
• Student should be able to demonstrate a relatively trouble-free last few years. We all make mistakes, but if you are consistently inconsistent and your actions do not match up with your words, scholarship will be awarded to someone more deserving
• Student must demonstrate a genuine need for these funds
• Other testing may include (but may not be limited to) presentations, interviews, business acumen tests, essays, and other general knowledge checks.
• Most importantly we are seeking for an entrepreneur that:
• Believes in their idea and mission
• Talks less and implements more
• Is a catalyst of social and economic change
• Embodies leadership
• Closing date for applications is: 31 March 2020. The winners will be announced in April.
• Applicants will be reviewed and evaluated on a rolling basis. The course does fill quickly, so the earlier your application is submitted, the higher your chance of being accepted.
• Please note that this is a scholarship for tuition and your start-up capital. If you are in need of transport and during the SEP programme please state why you are unable to cover these expenses.
• GIBS reserves the right not to award the scholarship.