Week-long Google Entrepreneurs Exchange Program 2018 in Zürich, SwitzerlandTraining 27.01.2018
Deadline: 29 January 2018
Open to: startups from all over the world
Venue: 12– 16 March 2018, Zürich, Switzerland
Google For Entrepreneurs Exchange: A week-long immersion program that bridges the gap between startups, experts, and new markets. Each Exchange session brings together startups from around the world in a specific industry at a Campus or Google for Entrepreneurs partner location to improve their product, prepare for funding and meeting potential clients.
What should an exchange program include?
- Industry Connections: opportunity for startups to meet with potential business partners, clients or other industry leaders.
- Expertise: Chance to meet with and if possible, get mentored by leading experts in their field/industry.
- Exposure / Visibility: Help startups get some visibility and get acquainted with the specific startup community and opportunity to scale in the region.
This winter, Google for Entrepreneurs has teamed up with Impact Hub Zurich to host the Exchange, focused on data-driven and AI startups. During the week-long program, founders will have the opportunity to connect and learn from hackers, hustlers, investors, tech executives and CEOs, as well as experienced Googlers that are machine learning, sales and marketing experts.The program will take place in Zurich from March 12th to March 16th. This program is designed to support and grow the next generation of data-driven and AI startups.
Selection Criteria for Startups:
- Have a prototype or minimum viable product
- Have conducted customer reviews or have beta/paying customers
- Participating founder is an original founding member of the company
- Focusing on Big Data, Analytics, Internet of Things, or Artificial Intelligence
- Preference will be given to startups that have either raised a round or are generating a revenue
- Are eager to learn, network, and fully tap into the resources and opportunities offered via Impact Hub Zurich
If you are selected for the program, the Impact Hub Zurich team will contact you in advance to understand your business, identify your needs and challenges, and connect you with the right people during your time in Zurich; from industry experts, Googlers, experienced entrepreneurs, as well as potential clients and investors.
The Exchange program is free, but each participant is responsible for his or her own travel costs to and from the host city, We will cover part of your living costs.we will provide you with accommodation.
● Jan 15 - 29 // Applications open
● Jan 29 //Applications close / Deadline
● Jan 29 – Feb 12 // Interview rounds
● Feb 12 // Startups selected
● March 12-16 // Exchange Week
In order to apply, register HERE.
If you have any questions, check the FAQ section or write to: email@example.com.