Call for Applications: The Unbundled University - Market and Digital Technology(Online Course)Training 25.04.2020
Market forces and technology are changing the landscape of higher education. This course, a unique collaboration between two leading universities, explores one of the key changes in the context of global inequality: the unbundling of higher education.
You will learn about the concept of ‘unbundling’ and how the disaggregation of university degrees into component parts is affected by digital technology. You will explore the marketisation of higher education and investigate the implications of unbundling for not only the sector, but different stakeholder groups.
What topics will you cover?
- The language of unbundling as it relates to higher education provision.
- Digital technology as an enabler or driver of unbundling.
- The role of the market in higher education.
- Mapping the Higher Education Terrain: South Africa and England.
- Unbundling in the higher education sector.
- Implications of unbundling for stakeholders.
- Issues and debates about unbundling and rebundling.
For more information website