Vacancy for Contracts Coordinator in SOCAR AQŞ TÜRKIYE
Published on: 2020-02-13
İf you are interested and your profile matches the requirements, please follow the instructions to submit your application package.
Country/Location: Ankara, Turkey Citizenship: Turkish
• Coordinate and manage preparation and approval of each specific drilling contract and drilling related services contracts as per the overall corporate and project strategy and systems;
• Coordinate and manage all aspects of contract preparation, tendering, evaluation and award.
• Liaison between the Project Team and relevant corporate functions in relation to contract development;
• Coordinate and manage pre-award contract management up to contract execution, including internal approvals and subsequent execution of contracts;
• Coordinate and manage all aspects of post-award contract management, including proper liaising with all the corporate and project departments;
• Manage Contract changes and variations.
Ideal candidate would have/be:
- A Turkish law background with an LLM abroad;
- At least 5 years of work experience;
- Previous exposure to oil and gas drilling and services contracts;
- A very good command of English;
Interested candidates may send their CVs to ChFataliyeva@socar-aqs.com